Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alma mater||Technion - Israel Institute of Technology|
(B.S. and M.S., Computer Science)
|Occupation||Senior vice president of Hardware Technologies at Apple Inc..|
- 1990-1992: Researcher and engineer at IBM R&D Labs in Israel.
- 1993-2005: Senior Manager at Intel Israel Design Center.
- 2005-2008: Design Manager in CPU design at IBM.
- 2008-2015: Vice President of Hardware Technologies at Apple.
- 2015-present: Senior Vice President of Hardware Technologies at Apple.
- "Apple's CEO Visits with Reuven Rivlin". israelnationalnews.com. Retrieved 2017-12-01.
Johny Srouji, Vice President for Hardware Technology at Apple, a member of the Israeli Arab community, born in Haifa
- Johny Srouji serves as vice president of Hardware Technologies at Apple.
- "The Most Important Apple Executive You've Never Heard Of". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-07-28.
- Johnny from Haifa took Apple by storm.
- "Investor Relations - Leadership & Governance". Apple Inc. Retrieved 30 July 2016.