Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up joint or intraarticular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A joint in physiology is a connection between bones.
Joint may also refer to:
Construction and engineering
- Joint (mechanics), a connection between two bodies which allows movement
- Universal joint, a bendable coupling between two rods
- Joint (building), a junction of building elements with no transfer of a static load
- Mortar joint, the filled space between masonry bricks
- Woodworking joint, a method to connect timber or lumber parts
- Bolted joint, the use of screw-thread fasteners to connect parts
- A joint or discontinuity, in geotechnical engineering, a transition plane between two types of materials
- "Joint" (song), a 2007 J-pop maxi single by Mami Kawada
- "Joint Joint", a song by Dub Narcotic Sound System
- "Joints", a song by Holly Miranda from The Magician's Private Library
- "John", a 2002 rap song by Bulgarian rap band Upsurt, also known as "Joint"
- Joint (audio engineering), combining several channels of similar information to obtain higher quality or smaller file size
- Joint, a TV movie by Yaky Yosha
- "Joint", a term used by Spike Lee to refer to his movie productions
- Joint (geology), a fracture in a rock mass
- Slang for prison in the United States
- Joint, a colloquial general term for a small establishment or gathering place, such as a juke joint
- Alf Joint (1927–2005), British film stuntman
- Joint (cannabis), a cannabis cigarette
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, colloquially known as "The Joint"
- A large cut of meat, as distinguished from a chop
- Join (disambiguation)
- Joiner (disambiguation)
- Joinery (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Joint"
- The Joint (disambiguation)
- Plastic joining
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.