Joint Monitoring and Implementation Committee
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "to ensure the implementation, in letter and spirit, of the Global Political Agreement
- "to assess the implementation of the Global Political Agreement from time to time and consider steps which might need to be taken to ensure the speedy and full implementation of the Agreement in its entirety
- "to receive reports and complaints in respect of any issue related to the implementation, enforcement and execution of the agreement
- "to serve as catalyst in creating and promoting an atmosphere of mutual trust and understanding between the parties
- "to promote continuing dialogue between the parties."
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|