Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up joke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A joke is a humorous question, short story or quip.
Joke(s) or The Joke may also refer to:
- Joke (given name), also Jokes
- "Joke" (sketch), a comedy sketch by Rowan Atkinson and Richard Curtis
- The Joke (novel), a 1967 novel by Milan Kundera
- The Joke (film), a 1969 film based on the Kundera novel
- Jokes (film), a film by Harmony Korine
- Joke (rapper), a French rapper
- "The Joke" (song), a song by Lifehouse
- "The Joke", nickname of the Op. 33 No. 2 String Quartet by Joseph Haydn
- "The Joke", a 1995 song by The Fall from Cerebral Caustic
- "The Joke", a 1991 single by Human Resource from Dominating the World
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.