From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up joke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A joke is a humorous question, short story or quip.
Joke(s) or The Joke may also refer to:
- Joke (given name), also Jokes
- "Joke" (sketch), a comedy sketch by Rowan Atkinson and Richard Curtis
- The Joke (novel), a 1967 novel by Milan Kundera
- The Joke (film), a 1969 film based on the Kundera novel
- Jokes (film), a film by Harmony Korine
- Joke (rapper), a French rapper
- "The Joke" (song), a song by Lifehouse
- "The Joke", nickname of the Op. 33 No. 2 String Quartet by Joseph Haydn
- "The Joke", a song by The Fall from Cerebral Caustic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.