|Full name||Jokin Arcaya Esparza|
|Date of birth||15 June 1988|
|Place of birth||Pamplona, Spain|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2009||→ Huesca (loan)||16||(1)|
|2010–2011||→ Huesca (loan)||27||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 October 2017.
After emerging through local CA Osasuna's youth ranks, Jokin made his La Liga debut on 17 June 2007 in a 1–2 home loss against Atlético Madrid. However, he would only appear in five more matches for the first team in the following two seasons combined, which prompted a loan to second division club SD Huesca in January 2009; he was relatively used as they maintained their recently acquired status.
In February 2013, Jokin signed for Panathinaikos FC in the Superleague Greece, penning a six-month contract. In late May of the following year, after a brief spell back in his country with lowly Zamora CF, he joined another Greek top flight side, Veria FC.
- "El Atlético maquilla un nuevo fracaso en el Reyno de Navarra" [Atlético disguise new shortcoming at the Reyno de Navarra]. Marca (in Spanish). 17 June 2007. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Galán, Esparza y Óscar Vega, cedidos al Huesca" [Galán, Esparza and Óscar Vega, loaned to Huesca]. Diario de Navarra (in Spanish). 2 July 2010. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Jokin Esparza ficha por el Huesca por dos temporadas" [Jokin Esparza signs for Huesca for two seasons]. Marca (in Spanish). 18 August 2011. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Jokin Esparza: "El Panathinaikos sigue siendo uno de los grandes europeos"" [Jokin Esparza: "Panathinaikos is still one of the greats in Europe"]. Marca (in Spanish). 20 February 2013. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Παίκτης της Βέροιας ο Jokin Arcaya Esparza" [Jokin Arcaya Esparza a Veria player] (in Greek). Veria F.C. 28 May 2014. Retrieved 3 July 2014.