8 February 1987 |
|FIDE rating||2426 (June 2017)|
|Peak rating||2448 (October 2015)|
Jolanta Zawadzka (born 8 February 1987 in Wrocław) is a Polish chess player with the title of Woman Grandmaster (WGM). In 2004, she won the World Youth Chess Championship for girls U18. She won the gold medal with the Polish team in the European Team Chess Championship in Göteborg in 2005 and silver medals at the same competitions in Heraklion 2007 and Porto Carras 2011.
- "Poland at the 35th Chess Olympiad (women): Bled 2002". OlimpBase. Retrieved 2008-10-05.
- "Poland at the 7th Women's European Chess Team Championship: Heraklion 2007". OlimpBase. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- "Polish championships 2015". European Chess Union. 2015-04-21. Retrieved 27 December 2015.
- Official website
- Jolanta Zawadzka chess games at 365Chess.com
- Jolanta Zawadzka player profile and games at Chessgames.com
|This biographical article relating to a Polish chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|