There are several people and things named Joliet:
- Louis Jolliet, a 17th-century explorer of North America
- Joliet, Illinois, United States, a city named after Louis Jolliet
- Joliet Correctional Center, a prison in Joliet, Illinois
- Joliet, Montana, United States
- Joliet Township, Platte County, Nebraska
- Joliet (file system), an extension to the ISO 9660 specification, written by Microsoft
- "Joliet" Jake Blues (John Belushi), member of the Blues Brothers band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joliet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.