This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Title card since 2012
|Also known as||The Jollitown Kids Show|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of seasons||6|
|No. of episodes||82|
|Production location(s)||Pasig City, Philippines|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Jollibee Foods Corporation|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||April 13, 2008 –|
October 12, 2013
The show was launched to promote Jollibee's 30th anniversary, and followed Jollibee and his friends Yum, Twirlie, Hetty, and Popo through their adventures. The show left GMA Network on November 14, 2010, and moved to ABS-CBN, premiering its 4th season on July 17, 2011. The fourth season depicted the cast traveling through time. Season 5, which taught Philippine history, ended on October 14, 2012.
Jollitown returned to GMA Network as The Jollitown Kids Show on July 20, 2013. It concluded on October 12, 2013.
On a magical place called Jollitown, lives Jollibee. In his garden there is a well, surrounded by four sculptures of his favorite things: a burger, spaghetti, a sundae and french fries. In their free time, the kids of the town visit Jollibee and play with him. One evening, when the kids returned home, he felt lonely. Suddenly, Jollibee saw a shooting star in the sky, and he decided to make a wish: that the kids would be with him every day. The shooting star falls from the sky and into the well, transforming it into a wishing well and turning Jollibee's food sculptures into houses. Out of those houses come four kids: the cheerful Hetty, the athletic Popo, the ingenious Yum and the talented Twirlie. After meeting them, Jollibee realized that his wish came true. From that day onwards, Jollibee and his new friends have lots of adventures together, and help others make their wishes come true.
Season 4 depicted them traveling through time to different eras to fix the town's clock, Ding Dang Dong. Along the way, they meet historical figures.
In season 5, they are transported to the Council of Values, and are presented with a new quest: to retrieve the Crystals of Values that have been scattered all across the Philippines by the evil Virus Elvira.
- Jollibee: The main character. He is a bee who is friendly and helpful. He also has a strong sense of justice.
- Hetty: The cheerleader. She is always ready to surprise and make everyone happy. Her theme color is Pink.
- Popo: A kid who is active and sporty, and encourages everyone to try their best. His theme color is Light Blue.
- Yum: A tech-savvy boy. Likes experimenting and building things. His theme color is Indigo.
- Twirlie: A girl who is very talented and good at acting, singing and dancing. Her theme color is Violet.
- Jollitown Season 4 to start airing on July 17 on ABS-CBN retrieved via www.pep.ph 07-18-2011
- Tuazon, Nikko (October 22, 2013). "AGB Nielsen Mega Manila Household Ratings (October 7 to 13, 2013): 24 Oras reclaims top spot on weekday primetime ratings". Retrieved April 12, 2018.
|This Philippine television program-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|