Joly is a township in the Canadian province of Ontario.
Located in the Almaguin Highlands region of Parry Sound District, the township had a population of 284 in the 2011 Canadian census. South River-Sundridge District Airport is located in Joly.
The township has no named communities within its boundaries; all addresses in the township are rural routes assigned to the adjacent communities of South River, Sundridge, Hartfell or Pevensey.
- Population in 2011: 284 (2006 to 2011 population change: 1.4%)
- Population in 2006: 280
- Population in 2001: 290
- Population in 1996: 311
- Population in 1991: 248
Private dwellings occupied by usual residents: 121 (total dwellings: 177)
- English as first language: 91.1%
- French as first language: 0%
- English and French as first language: 0%
- Other as first language: 8.9%