Arnett in 1959
|No. 26, 21|
|Position:||Halfback, KR, PR|
|Born:||April 20, 1935|
Los Angeles, California
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||197 lb (89 kg)|
|NFL Draft:||1957 / Round: 1 / Pick: 2|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Arnett was the multiple recipient of the W. J. Voit Memorial Trophy as the outstanding football player on the Pacific Coast. Arnett won the Voit Trophy in both 1954 and 1955. He was inducted into the USC Athletic Hall of Fame in 1994 and the College Football Hall of Fame in 2001 as a member of the USC Trojans.
- 1954: 96 carries for 601 yards and 7 TD. 3 catches for 104 yards and 2 TD.
- 1955: 141 carries for 672 yards and 11 TD. 6 catches for 154 yards and 3 TD.
- 1956: 99 carries for 625 yards and 6 TD. 2 catches for 38 yards.
NFL career statistics
Arnett runs a distribution service and supplies frozen foods to Costco, Sam's Club, and Wal-Mart. After living for many years in Rancho Palos Verdes, Arnett and his family now live in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
- "Jon Arnett". Football-Reference.com. Retrieved January 30, 2020.
- Newell, Cliff (January 31, 2008). "Jaguar Jon". Lake Oswego Review. Archived from the original on February 7, 2012. Retrieved 2008-02-01.