|No. 28 – New York Giants|
|Born:||November 14, 1995|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||216 lb (98 kg)|
|High school:||St. Peter's Preparatory School|
|Roster status:||Practice squad|
|Career NFL statistics|
Jon Hilliman (born November 14, 1995) is an American football running back for the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Rutgers, and was signed by the Giants as an undrafted free agent in 2019.
New York Giants
After going undrafted in the 2019 NFL Draft, Hilliman signed with the New York Giants. He was waived on August 31, 2019 and was signed to the practice squad the next day. He was promoted to the active roster on September 26, 2019. Hilliman made his first start with the Giants in week 6 against the New England Patriots due to injuries suffered by starter Saquon Barkley and his backup Wayne Gallman. In the game, Hilliman rushed 11 times for 38 yards and lost a fumble when Jamie Collins stripped the ball out and Kyle Van Noy returned it for a touchdown in the 35-14 loss.  Hilliman was waived by the Giants on October 11, 2019 and re-signed to the practice squad.
- "Jonathan Hilliman - Football". Rutgers University Athletics. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "Giants' Jon Hilliman: Joins G-Men". CBSSports.com. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- Lombardo, Matt; NJ.com, Ryan Dunleavy | NJ Advance Media for (2019-04-28). "Giants undrafted free agent signings and tryout tracker | Are Giants addressing needs? Or best available? (UPDATED)". nj.com. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- Schwartz, Paul (2019-04-28). "Here are Giants' undrafted free agents after busy NFL draft". New York Post. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- Eisen, Michael (August 31, 2019). "New York Giants announce 53-man roster". Giants.com.
- Eisen, Michael (September 1, 2019). "Giants place CB Sam Beal on IR, sign TE Eric Tomlinson and 8 to practice squad". Giants.com.
- "Giants roster moves: RB Jon Hilliman promoted, WR Russell Shepard to IR". Big Blue View. SB Nation. September 26, 2019.
- "Patriots force 4 turnovers, beat Giants 35-14 to reach 6-0". www.espn.com. 10 October 2019. Retrieved 10 October 2019.
- Schwartz, Paul (2019-10-11). "Giants cut running back Jon Hilliman and add Buck Allen". New York Post. Retrieved 2019-10-13.