Jonas Eriksson (referee)
Eriksson in 2012
|Full name||Jonas Eriksson|
28 March 1974|
Eriksson became a professional referee in 1994 and has been an Allsvenskan referee since 2000. He has refereed 263 matches in Allsvenskan, 47 matches in Superettan and 112 international matches as of 2014.
In August 2013, Eriksson was chosen to referee 2013 UEFA Super Cup between Chelsea and Bayern Munich. He was called by FIFA to officiate in Brazil's 2014 FIFA World Cup. His first match in the World Cup was between the United States and Ghana. He was the fourth official at the 2015 UEFA Champions League Final match of Juventus vs. Barcelona at Olympiastadion in Berlin, Germany on 6 June 2015.
On 30 May 2018, it was announced he would end his career as a referee.
- "Elitdomare i herrfotboll" (in Swedish). svenskfotboll.se. Retrieved 21 March 2014..
- "Eriksson to referee UEFA Super Cup". UEFA. Retrieved 26 August 2013.
- "Çakır to referee UEFA Champions League final". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 18 May 2015. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- Emelie Fredriksson (30 May 2018). "Jonas Eriksson avslutar domarkarriären" (in Swedish). Sportbladet. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- "Sweden's laid back millionaire - Euro 2012 referee Jonas Eriksson". Goal.com. Retrieved 4 June 2012.