Jonas Norberg is the inventor of The Pacemaker, the pocket-size DJ system and founder of Tonium, the company developing the product. Being an engineer and professional DJ, he started working on the Pacemaker in 2005, hoping to shrink the common DJ interface of two CD players and a mixer into something a bit larger than an iPod. “I wanted a PlayStation Portable for music,” he said.
- Reuters (2008-01-07). "Pacemaker - The World's First Pocket-Sized DJ System". Reuters. Retrieved 2008-10-02.
- Eisenberg, Anne (2008-01-20). "For Disc Jockeys as Well as Desk Jockeys". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-10-02.
- Jonas Norberg profile on Pacemaker.net
- Pacemaker.net - Official website
- Tonium official website
- Pending patent of the Pacemaker
|This Swedish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|