|Full name||Jonatan Valle Trueba|
|Date of birth||30 December 1984|
|Place of birth||Santander, Spain|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|2006–2007||→ Málaga (loan)||26||(1)|
|2008–2009||→ Ponferradina (loan)||35||(11)|
|2010||→ Ponferradina (loan)||14||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, 16 May 2016 (UTC).
A product of hometown Racing de Santander's youth system, Valle first appeared with the main squad in the final matchday of the 2002–03 season, playing 11 minutes in a 2–3 La Liga home loss against CA Osasuna. He would be "upgraded" definitely in the following campaign, but would never be an undisputed starter; on 20 December 2003, he scored a late penalty in a 2–2 draw at Atlético Madrid.
After spending 2006–07 on loan to second division side Málaga CF, Valle returned to Santander, playing almost no part in the Cantabrians first-ever qualification to the UEFA Cup after finishing sixth (only eight matches, one start). For the 2008–09 season he was loaned again, to SD Ponferradina in the third level.
In July 2009, Valle was bought by CD Castellón, with Racing retaining an option to reacquire the player. However, merely five months later, he returned to Ponferrada in the same predicament, until the end of the season, contributing with 11 starts and three goals as the club returned to division two after a three-year absence.
- As of 29 September 2015
|Racing Santander||2002–03||La Liga||1||0||0||0||—||1||0|
|Málaga (loan)||2006–07||Segunda División||26||1||3||0||—||29||1|
|Ponferradina (loan)||2008–09||Segunda División B||35||11||4||0||4[b]||1||43||12|
|Ponferradina (loan)||2009–10||Segunda División B||14||3||0||0||2[b]||1||16||4|
|Leganés||2010–11||Segunda División B||26||4||0||0||1[b]||0||27||4|
|Rubin||2011–12||Russian Premier League||2||0||1||0||—||3||0|
|Burgos||2015–16||Segunda División B||0||0||0||0||—||0||0|
- Appearances in UEFA Intertoto Cup
- Appearances in Promotion Play-offs
- Rubin Kazan
- Osasuna dice adiós a la temporada con triunfo (Osasuna bids farewell to season with win); El Mundo, 21 June 2003 (Spanish)
- El buque insignia quedó tocado y el Atlético se vio perdido (Franchise player took a hit and Atlético lost its way); ABC, 21 December 2003 (Spanish)
- Jonatan Valle jugará cedido en la Ponferradina (Jonatan Valle will play with Ponferradina on loan); Marca, 18 July 2008 (Spanish)
- El Castellón presenta a Jonathan Valle y César Martín (Castellón presents Jonathan Valle and César Martín); Marca, 27 July 2009 (Spanish)
- Jonatan Valle regresa a El Toralín cedido (Jonatan Valle returns to El Toralín on loan); Diario de León, 20 January 2010 (Spanish)
- Los palos y un gol polémico dejan tocado al Sant Andreu (Posts and controversial goal leave Sant Andreu hurting); Marca, 16 May 2010 (Spanish)
- "Jonatan Valle: Jonatan Valle Trueba". BDFutbol. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "Jonathan Valle". Soccerway. Retrieved 1 October 2015.