Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Jonathan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jonathan may refer to:
- Jonathan (name), masculine given name
- Jonathan, a Welsh language television show hosted by ex-rugby player Jonathan Davies
- Jonathan (1970 film), a 1970 German film
- Jonathan (2016 film), a 2016 German film
- Jonathan (2018 film), a 2018 American film
- "Jonathan" (song), song by French singer and songwriter Christine and the Queens featuring Perfume Genius
- Jonathan, character in the American sitcom 30 Rock
- Jonathan (1 Samuel), son of King Saul of Israel and friend of David, in the Books of Samuel
- Jonathan (Judges), figure in the Book of Judges
- Rabbi Jonathan, (2nd century)
- Jonathan (apple), variety of apple
- Jonathan (tortoise), Seychelles Giant tortoise that lives on the island of St Helena
- Jonathan Island, privately owned island off the coast of Narragansett, Rhode Island, USA
- Jonathan, Minnesota, "new town" development in Chaska, Minnesota, US
- Jonathan the Husky, the mascot of the University of Connecticut
- Jonathan Cape, London-based publisher founded in 1919
- Hovnatanian, an Armenian family whose name derives from the equivalent of Jonathan
- All pages beginning with "Jonathan"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jonathan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.