Jonathan Beale is a BBC News reporter. Prior to joining the BBC in 1999 Beale had been an assistant to a Member of Parliament. Beale spent two years as the BBC's Brussels correspondent. He served in Washington DC covering the 2006 midterm elections. In 2009 he covered the Guantanamo military commissions.
As of 2017, Beale is the BBC Defence correspondent.
- Jonathan Beale (2006-10-06). "The Reporters: US mid-terms -- Jonathan Beale". BBC News. Archived from the original on 2009-11-07.
- Jonathan Beale (2005-08-09). "Bush weighs into evolution debate". BBC News. Archived from the original on 2009-11-07.
- "BBC weighs in on a non-controversy". 2005-08-10. Archived from the original on 2009-11-07.
- Jonathan Beale (2006). "Interview With Jonathan Beale of the BBC" (PDF). United States Department of State. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-11-07.
- "Film: Tories in Europe. Jonathan Beale asks whether the composition and views of the Conservative Prospective Parliamentary Candidates reflect the views of the electorate on Europe and the social make up of voters.". BBC News. 1999-11-21. Archived from the original on 2009-11-07.