Jonathan Carney is an American violinist, violist, and conductor. Carney studied at the Juilliard School with Christine Dethier and Ivan Galamian. He is the concertmaster of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra.
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
- "Jonathan Carney: A concertmaster steps forward". Washington Examiner. 2006-06-01. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- Siegel, Steve. "Classical: Pennsylvania Sinfonia guest conductor Jonathan Carney also will solo on violin". The Morning Call. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "First Violin". Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- Giuliano, Mike. "It's just Carney, Sharkey and the music for Sundays at Three". Baltimore Sun. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "BSO Concertmaster, Jonathan Carney, joins the faculty of Baltimore School for the Arts, will teach exceptional violin students in BSA’s music program beginning in the 2015-16 school year.", Baltimore School of the Arts, press released dated November 14, 2014. Accessed October 9, 2018. "He grew up in Tenafly, NJ in a family of six musicians, all of whom attended Juilliard."
- Rohan, Virginia. "Stars who went to Tenafly High School come home to raise money for their alma mater", The Record (Bergen County), June 5, 2013, backed up by the Internet Archive as of August 9, 2014. Accessed October 9, 2018.