Jonathan Coleclough / Bass Communion / Colin Potter
|Jonathan Coleclough/Bass Communion/Colin Potter|
|Remix album by Jonathan Coleclough/Bass Communion/Colin Potter|
|Length||73:48 / 73:57|
|Producer||Jonathan Coleclough, Steven Wilson,Colin Potter|
Jonathan Coleclough / Bass Communion / Colin Potter is a collaboration with drone artists Jonathan Coleclough and Colin Potter that grew out of the Bass Communion remix project. It was originally limited to 500 copies with a second edition of 500 copies being issued in January 2005.
The first CD contained four pieces of textural and spectral music, but with movement and variation. In contrast the second disc contains one long piece based on only two sound sources taken from Bass Communion's well known Drugged piece, stretched out into one almighty soulful drone that will leave any room it's played in somehow permanently altered.
- CD One
- "Passed" Sources: Bass Communion | Mix: Potter - 12:53
- "Yossaria" Sources: Potter & Coleclough | Mix: Bass Communion - 24:13
- "Raiser" Sources: Bass Communion | Mix: Potter - 8:48
- "Pethidine" Sources Bass Communion & Coleclough | Mix: Coleclough - 27:51
- CD Two
- "Epidural" Sources: Bass Communion | Mix: Coleclough - 73:57
Cover by Jonathan Coleclough
- The Complete SW Discography
- "Bass Communion - Steven Wilson Headquarters". Swhq.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-02-26.
- "Jonathan Coleclough, Bass Communion, Colin Potter - Jonathan Coleclough - Bass Communion - Colin Potter (CD) at Discogs". Discogs.com. Retrieved 2012-02-26.
- Bass Communion Site at Steven Wilson Headquarters
|This 1990s album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|