Jonathan Collier is an American television writer, best known for his work on The Simpsons, Monk, and King of the Hill. He worked as an executive producer on Mike Reiss' DVD movie, "Queer Duck: The Movie". He attended and graduated from Harvard University. He is arguably best known for his work on Bones, especially in the later seasons.
The Simpsons episodes
He is credited with writing (or co-writing) the following episodes:
- Season 6
- Season 7
- "Lisa the Iconoclast"
- "22 Short Films About Springfield" (co-writer with Richard Appel, David X. Cohen, Matt Groening, Jennifer Crittenden, Greg Daniels, Brent Forrester, Rachel Pulido, Steve Tompkins, Bill Oakley, and Josh Weinstein)
- "Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish""
- Season 8
King of the Hill episodes
He is credited with writing the following episodes:
- "Keeping Up With Our Joneses"
- "Husky Bobby"
- "The Wedding of Bobby Hill"
- "Escape from Party Island"
- "Transnational Amusements Presents: Peggy's Magic Sex Feet"
- "Hank and the Great Glass Elevator"
- "Dale Be Not Proud"
- "Arlen City Bomber"
- "Luanne Gets Lucky"
- "Mr. Monk Goes to the Hospital"
- "Mr. Monk Goes to a Fashion Show"
- "Mr. Monk and the Buried Treasure"
|This article about a television writer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Simpsons-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|