This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kvanvig has published extensively in areas such as epistemology, philosophy of religion, logic, and philosophy of language. Some of his books include Rationality and Reflection, The Value of Knowledge and the Pursuit of Understanding, and The Problem of Hell (published 1993), which debates Hell in a modern theological and philosophical way.
- Oxford Studies in Philosophy of Religion, ed., Volume 1, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2008. (Contributors: Finch & Rea, Fischer, Frances, Hajek, Koons, O'Connor, Pruss, Senor, Stump, van Inwagen, Zagzebski)
- The Knowability Paradox, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2006. (Paperback Edition 2008).
- The Value of Knowledge and the Pursuit of Understanding, New York: Cambridge University Press, 2003. (Paperback Edition 2007; Chapter One reprinted in Duncan Pritchard and Ram Neta, eds., Arguing About Knowledge, London: Routledge, 2008.)
- Warrant in Contemporary Epistemology: Essays in Honor of Plantinga's Theory of Knowledge,ed., Savage, MD: Rowman & Littlefield, 1996. (Contributors: BonJour, Conee, Feldman, Foley, Klein, Kvanvig, Lehrer, Lycan, Markie, Pappas, Plantinga, Sosa, Swain, van Fraassen).
- The Problem of Hell, New York: Oxford University Press, ISBN 978-0-19-508487-0, 1993.
- The Intellectual Virtues and the Life of the Mind: On the Place of the Virtues in Contemporary Epistemology, in the Studies in Epistemology and Cognitive Theory Series, Paul K. Moser, general editor, Savage, MD: Rowman & Littlefield, 1992.
- The Possibility of an All-Knowing God, London: Macmillan Press Ltd., Library of Philosophy and Religion, John Hick, general editor, 1986, and New York: St. Martin's Press, 1986.
|This biography of an American philosopher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a philosophy of religion scholar is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|