The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||2 December 1978|
|Occupation||Owner of Listen Louder|
|Known for||Founder and former CEO of engodsag.dk, founder eForlag.dk, co-founder Sprout, co-founder JumpStory|
He has been part of starting up four companies: Listen Louder, eForlag.dk, Sprout Europe (co-founder) and engodsag.dk. In 2008 he received the Edison Award by Computer World, as a co-founder of engodsag.dk. The price was given for engodsag.dk's IT-innovations. 
Jonathan Løw was named "A Leader celebrating Human Rights" by the Financial Times in 2008, and later the same year he met with actor Richard Gere to make him ambassador for his company engodsag.dk .
In November 2016, Jonathan Løw published the book GURUBOGEN, in which he collected 100 leading entrepreneurs and leaders and shared their business insights. The contributors to the book included Twitter early-stage investor Joichi Ito and management gurus Otto Scharmer, Simon Sinek and Edgar Schein and others. The book will be published globally in the Spring of 2018 and include new interviews with people such as Blake Mycoskie, Salim Ismail and more.
He has appeared as commentator in the radio show "De 6 Hatte" multiple times. Internationally Jonathan Løw has appeared in programs such as Fast Leader (US), Manage Magazine Ivækst and Lederindsigt.   
Jonathan Løw has previously worked as Head of Online at Bog & idé, Team-Leader at the KaosPilots and investment manager at the accelerator and investment fund Accelerace. He is currently the owner of the companies Jonathan Løw (speaking) and Listen Louder. Most recently Jonathan Løw founded the AI-business JumpStory - a digital communications company combining copywriters with artificial intelligence. The company received a large million investment from the venture fund Borean in the Summer of 2018, and JumpStory was highlighted as one of the most promising AI-startups in an article in the autumn of 2018 by Forbes Magazine.
- Jonathan Løw nomineret til årets idealist - Bureaubiz.dk (in Danish)
- Unwire og TDC vinder årets e-handelspris - Computerworld (in Danish)
- Edison 2008: Her er Danmarks bedste digitale idé - Computerworld
- "Succesfuldt iværksætterikon eller fuld af varm luft? - InsideBusiness". InsideBusiness (in Danish). 6 November 2017.
- Engodsag.dk vil have Richard Gere | Nyhederne.tv2.dk (in Danish)
- "Radio24syv | De 6 Hatte - Pinstriped". www.radio24syv.dk (in Danish). Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- "Radio24syv | De 6 Hatte - Gurubogen". www.radio24syv.dk (in Danish). Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- "Fast Leader | Podcast". www.fastleader.net. Retrieved 2017-07-21.
- "IVÆKST | Entrepreneurship magazine". www.ivaekst.dk (in Danish). Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- "Lederindsigt | Leadership media". www.lederindsigt.dk (in Danish). Retrieved 2017-07-25.