|Education||Art Center College of Design|
|Known for||Founder of J3 Productions|
Jonathan Lo is the principal and founder of J3 Productions, a multidisciplinary design studio and consultancy. He has acted as the former creative director for Pop Life magazine, contributed as a regional editor for ApartmentTherapy.com, and has been featured as an on-air expert on HGTV’s “Small Space Big Style.” Lo is also editor of the design and lifestyle blog, happymundane.com.
- Batniji, Alia. "O.C. Hot List". Riviera Magazine. Retrieved 18 November 2011.
- Stephens, AnnaMaria. "Down Lo". Riviera Interiors Magazine. Retrieved 18 November 2011.
- Johnson, Josh. "Bright Spot". Do It Yourself Magazine. Meredith Corp. Missing or empty
- Able, Aaron. "West Elm: Front & Main". Guest List: Jonathan Lo of Happy Mundane. Retrieved 18 November 2011.
- Silbermann, Ben. "Interview with Jonathan Lo: Founder of J3 Studios & Editor of HappyMundane". Pinterest. Archived from the original on 3 September 2011. Retrieved 18 November 2011.