(Redirected from Jonathan Mayhew Wainwright)
Jonathan Wainwright may refer to several members of the Wainwright family of the United States:
- Jonathan Mayhew Wainwright I (1792–1854), Episcopal bishop of New York. Son of Peter Wainwright and Elizabeth Mayhew.
- Jonathan Mayhew Wainwright II (1821–1863), United States Navy officer killed in the American Civil War, son of the bishop
- Jonathan Mayhew Wainwright III
- Jonathan Mayhew "Skinny" Wainwright IV (1883–1953), United States Army general during World War II. Son of Robert Powell Page Wainwright (son of Jonathan Mayhew III).
- Jonathan Mayhew Wainwright (1864–1945), United States Congressman, Army officer in the Spanish–American War and World War I, and United States Assistant Secretary of War from 1921 to 1923. Son of John Howard Wainwright (younger brother of the civil war officer) and Margaret Livingston Stuyvesant.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|