Orozco playing for Monterrey in 2012
|Full name||Jonathan Emmanuel Orozco Domínguez|
|Date of birth||May 12, 1986|
|Place of birth||Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 May 2016.
Jonathan Emmanuel Orozco Domínguez (born May 12, 1986) is a Mexican footballer who plays for Monterrey of the Liga MX as a goalkeeper. He has been capped with the Mexico national team, making his debut in 2010.
Born in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Orozco began his career in 2005 with Cobras de Ciudad Juárez who at the time were the filial team for Monterrey. After playing part of the Apertura 2005 tournament with C.F. Monterrey 1a A, he was called up to the first team. He made his professional debut on August 13, 2005, in a 1-0 win over CF Atlas, earning a clean sheet in his first career start. Jonathan Orozco was also part of the squad that won the Apertura 2009 with Monterrey.
Orozco won his second championship part of the squad that won the Apertura 2010 with Monterrey. He played the finale with Santos Laguna the score was 3-0 and the global score was 5-3 and gave Monterrey their fourth FMF championship.
He was called up to the Mexico national football team for first time on February 18, 2010. He played all 90 minutes against Bolivia and earned a clean sheet. He managed to receive a spot in the Mexico roster for the 2013 Gold Cup as well as the 2015 Gold Cup.
- As of match played 15 April 2015.
- Liga MX: Apertura 2009, Apertura 2010
- CONCACAF Champions League: 2010–11, 2011–12, 2012–13
- InterLiga: 2010
- "Orozco, Jonathan". National Football Teams. Retrieved November 5, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jonathan Orozco.|
- Jonathan Orozco Liga MX stats at Medio Tiempo.com (Spanish)