Jonathan Shaw (cricketer)
|Full name||Jonathan William Shaw|
4 May 1980 |
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
|Bowling style||Right-arm off break
|Domestic team information|
|2000-2002 & 2008||Herefordshire|
|1999||Nottinghamshire Cricket Board|
|Source: Cricinfo, 23 November 2010|
Jonathan William Shaw (born 4 May 1980) is an English cricketer. Shaw is a right-handed batsman who bowls both right-arm off break and right-arm medium pace. He was born in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.
In 2000, he joined Herefordshire where he made his Minor Counties Championship against Dorset and his MCCA Knockout Trophy debut against the Worcestershire Cricket Board. The following year he played his only List A match for the county against the Gloucestershire Cricket Board in the 2nd round of the 2001 Cheltenham & Gloucester Trophy. His is 2 career List A matches, he scored 32 runs at a batting average of 32.00, with a high score of 32. With the ball he took 3 wickets at a bowling average of 27.66, with best figures of 3/49.
Shaw represented Herefordshire in the Minor Counties Championship 11 times from 2000 to 2002 and 7 times in the MCCA Knockout Trophy from 2000 to 2001. In 2008, he rejoined the county where he played a single Championship match against Dorset and a single Trophy match against Berkshire.
- Scotland v Nottinghamshire Cricket Board, 1999 NatWest Trophy
- List A Batting and Fielding For Each Team by John Wakeling
- Herefordshire v Gloucestershire Cricket Board, 2001 Cheltenham & Gloucester Trophy
- List A Batting and Fielding For Each Team by Jonathan Shaw
- Minor Counties Championship Matches played by Jonathan Shaw
- Minor Counties Trophy Matches played by Jonathan Shaw