Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jonathan Sprent FRS
|Alma mater||Walter and Eliza Hall Institute|
|Known for||T cells|
|Awards||Taylor Prize (1995)|
AAI Lifetime Achievement Award (2005)
|Institutions||Garvan Institute of Medical Research|
|Doctoral advisor||Jacques Miller|
Professor Jonathan Sprent, FRS, is an Australian immunologist. His research has focused on the formation and activation of T cell leukocytes, and methods to overcome T cell-mediated rejection of transplanted tissue.
- 1995: J. Allyn Taylor International Prize in Medicine
- 1998: Fellow of the Royal Society
- 2003: Errol Solomon Meyers Memorial Lecture
- 2006: Fellow of the Australian Academy of Science
- 2015: American Association of Immunologists Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2017: National Academy of Sciences (Immunology)
- "Jonathan Sprent". Royal Society. 12 August 2015. Retrieved 14 August 2018.
- "Professor Jonathan Sprent to receive AAI Lifetime Achievement Award". EurekAlert!. 21 January 2015. Retrieved 19 September 2018.
- "Honorary members". British Society for Immunology. Retrieved 9 October 2018.
|This article about an Australian scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|