Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jonathon is a given name. It is an alternate spelling of Jonathan and Johnathan. It may refer to:
- Jonathan (1 Samuel), son of King Saul and friend of David
- Jonathon Brandmeier (born 1956), a Chicago radio personality and musician.
- Jonathon Morris (born 1960), English actor and former television presenter.
- Jonathon Simmons (born 1989), American professional basketball player
- Jonathon Young (born 1973), Canadian actor
- Jonathon Porritt (born 1950), a leading British environmentalist and writer.
- Jonathon Blum (born 1989), American professional ice hockey defenseman, currently playing with HC Sochi of the Kontinental Hockey
- Jonathon Webb (born 1983), Australian professional racing driver and team owner of Tekno Autosports
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|