|Look up jones in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jones may refer to:
- Jones (surname), a common Welsh surname
- Jones calculus, a description of polarization in optics
- Jones Convenience Stores, a chain of shops based in Westfield, Somerset
- Jones (Animal Farm), a human character in George Orwell's novel Animal Farm
- "Jones" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of the TV series Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Jones!, a New Zealand television channel
- Jones Bootmaker, a UK-based footwear retailer
- Jones Soda, a brand of soda pop
- Jones Sewing Machine Company, a UK sewing-machine manufacturer acquired in 1968 by Brother Industries
- Jones, the unit of specific detectivity
- Jones, or jonesing, slang for addiction
- Jones, a British singer-songwriter
- Jones, Ontario, Canada
- United States
- All pages beginning with "Jones"
- Generation Jones, the generation of people born between 1954 and 1965
- Keeping up with the Joneses
- Keeping up with the Joneses (TV series)
- Mr. Jones (disambiguation)
- Justice Jones (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jones.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.