Jonesville, New York
|Jonesville, New York|
|Elevation||322 ft (98 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||954195|
Points of interest
- Jonesville Cemetery is listed on the New York State and National Register of Historic Places.
- Jonesville Store is a former country store listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- "Jonesville, New York". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Sylvester, Samuel Bartlett. "History of Saratoga County". Rootsweb. Retrieved December 14, 2015.
- "Jonesville Cemetery". cliftonpark.org. Retrieved Dec 14, 2015.
- "National Register of Historic Places Listings". Weekly List of Actions Taken on Properties: 4/07/14 through 4/11/14. National Park Service. 2014-04-18.
- "National Register of Historic Places Listings". Weekly List of Actions Taken on Properties: 1/10/11 through 1/14/11. National Park Service. 2011-01-21.
|This article about a location in Saratoga County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|