|Date of birth||30 October 1992|
|Place of birth||North Korea|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2018||→ FC Wil (loan)||2||(0)|
|North Korea U20||3||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 March 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 5 September 2019
|Revised Romanization||Jeong Ilgwan|
Jong Il-gwan (Hangul: 정일관, Hancha: 鄭日冠, born 30 October 1992) in North Korea is a footballer who plays as a Striker. He plays for Luzern in the Swiss Super League and the North Korea national football team.
On 24 November 2010 he was crowned AFC Youth Player of the Year. On 5 June 2012 numerous reports surfaced linking the player with a move to Newcastle United  with later reports strongly linking him with FK Partizan and PSV Eindhoven. He was transferred to Swiss Super League club FC Luzern in July 2017, signing a two-year contract.
- Scores and results list North Korea's goal tally first.
- Jong Il-gwan at National-Football-Teams.com
- http://www.the-afc.com/en/previous-awards/afc-awards-2010/31535-afc-youth-player-of-the-year-jong-il-gwan[permanent dead link]
- Reprezentativac Severne Koreje ponudjen Partizanu Archived 9 June 2012 at the Wayback Machine at sportal.rs, 6-6-2012 (in Serbian)
- Wyrsch, Daniel (1 June 2017). "Stürmer aus Nordkorea als FCL-Hoffnungsträger" (in German). Retrieved 15 July 2017.
- "Papierstau behoben: Nordkoreaner Il Gwan Jong stürmt für den FCL" (in German). 7 July 2017. Retrieved 15 July 2017.
- "Jong, Il-Gwan". National Football Teams. Retrieved 16 November 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jong Il-Gwan.|