|Date of birth||30 October 1992|
|Place of birth||Sariwon, North Korea|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2018||→ FC Wil (loan)||2||(0)|
|North Korea U20||3||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 March 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 5 September 2019
|Revised Romanization||Jeong Ilgwan|
Jong Il-gwan (Hangul: 정일관, Hancha: 鄭日冠, born 30 October 1992) is a North Korean football striker who plays as a striker for club Rimyongsu in the DPR Korea Premier Football League and the North Korea national team.
On 24 November 2010 he was crowned AFC Youth Player of the Year. On 5 June 2012 numerous reports surfaced linking the player with a move to Newcastle United with later reports strongly linking him with FK Partizan and PSV Eindhoven. He was transferred to Swiss Super League club FC Luzern in July 2017, signing a two-year contract.
- Scores and results list North Korea's goal tally first.
- Ri, Sung Ik. "Footballers and coaches of year nominated". Pyongyang Times.
- Ri, Sung Ik. "Footballers and coaches of year nominated". The Pyongyang Times.
- Jong Il-gwan at National-Football-Teams.com
- http://www.the-afc.com/en/previous-awards/afc-awards-2010/31535-afc-youth-player-of-the-year-jong-il-gwan[permanent dead link]
- Reprezentativac Severne Koreje ponudjen Partizanu Archived 9 June 2012 at the Wayback Machine at sportal.rs, 6-6-2012 (in Serbian)
- Wyrsch, Daniel (1 June 2017). "Stürmer aus Nordkorea als FCL-Hoffnungsträger" (in German). Retrieved 15 July 2017.
- "Papierstau behoben: Nordkoreaner Il Gwan Jong stürmt für den FCL" (in German). 7 July 2017. Retrieved 15 July 2017.
- "Jong, Il-Gwan". National Football Teams. Retrieved 16 November 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jong Il-Gwan.|