|Birth name||Jon Henry Szymanski|
|Born||September 21, 1983|
|Occupation(s)||singer, socialite, fashion|
Jonny Makeup is a self-proclaimed American socialite, musician and Internet personality. He has a line of clothing at American Apparel and has appeared in their advertisements. Additionally, Makeup has performed spoken segments on Viva Radio.
Jonny Makeup was a member of the V.I.P. Party Boys. V.I.P. Party Boys appeared on the Cobra Starship song "Damn You Look Good And I'm Drunk (Scandalous)" off the album ¡Viva la Cobra!. The band Gravy Train!!!! wrote a song about him called "Jonny Makeup." He provided vocals for the song "I Seen Beyonce at Burger King" with rapper Cazwell. He also recorded a single with well-known music producers Cory Nitta and Dallas Austin.
He has appeared on The Girls Next Door as well as Kendra Wilkinson's spinoff series. He was taken in as an apprentice by Dov Charney of American Apparel and refers to him as his "daddy." Jonny Makeup was featured in Todd Selby's The Selby Is in Your House and was photographed by paparazzi in Los Angeles with Peaches Geldof.
- Who's That Girl? Magazine ad
- VIP Party Boys March 25, 2010 Myspace
- Jonny Makeup – Gravy Train
- Before We Go Any Further, Ladies And Gentlemen, “I Seen Beyonce At Burger King” Philebrity.com Friday, August 8, 2008 at 1:08 am
- Americanapparel.net It Leaked!!!
- You're fired from Street Carnage
- Missbehave Magazine / Jonny Makeup