(Redirected from Joong-Moo)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chungmu may refer to:
- Chungmu (충무, 忠武), the posthumous name given to the great military commanders of the Joseon Dynasty. Those who were given the posthumous title are called Chungmugong (충무공, 忠武公).
- Chungmugong Jo Yeong-mu (조영무, 趙英茂, ?-1414)
- Chungmugong Nam I (남이, 南怡, 1441-1468)
- Chungmugong Yi Jun (구성군, 龜城君, 1441-1479)
- Chungmugong Yi Sun-sin (이순신, 李舜臣, 1545-1598) - Both the name and title of Chungmu have become nearly synonymous with Yi Sun-sin.
- Chungmugong Kim Si-min (김시민, 金時敏, 1554-1592)
- Chungmugong Yi Su-il (이수일, 李守一, 1554-1632)
- Chungmugong Jeong Chung-sin (정충신, 鄭忠信, 1576-1636)
- Chungmugong Gu In-hu (구인후, 具仁垕, 1578-1658)
- Chungmugong Kim Eung-ha (김응하, 金應河, 1580-1619)
- Chungmu City - City in South Korea. It was absorbed to Tongyeong in 1994
- Chungmu-dong - Administrative unit of South Korea
- Chungmuro - The street in Seoul
- Chungmuro Station - The station in Seoul
- Chungmugong Yi Sun-sin class destroyer - The multipurpose destroyer of the Republic of Korea Navy
- Chungmu Kimbap - A type of gimbap
- Chungmu - Taekwondo Form
- A degree of the Order of Military Merit (Korea)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chungmu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.