|Born||11 August 1963|
|Occupation||Film and television director|
Lürsen was born in Amstelveen. He graduated from the Netherlands Film and Television Academy in Amsterdam in 1990 with his film De Finales (English translation: The Finals). He directed the family film In Orange (2004), which received a Golden Film for 100,000 visitors and international awards at film festivals in Hamburg, Esfahan, Kristiansand, Los Angeles, Poznań, and Rimouski. He directed the romantic comedy film Alles is Liefde (2007), which received a Diamond Film for 1,000,000 visitors.
- De Finales (1990)
- Mijn Franse tante Gazeuse (1996)
- Stroop (1998) (TV film)
- Otje (1998) (TV film)
- In Orange (2004)
- Alles is Liefde (2007)
- Het Geheim (2010)
- Family Way (2012)
- Moordvrouw (2012-)
- Public Works (2016)
- The Resistance Banker (2018)
- Joram Lürsen. Retrieved on 2007-11-11.
- Alles is Liefde. Makers. Regisseur Joram Lürsen. Retrieved on 2007-11-11. (in Dutch)
- Awards for In Oranje (2004). Retrieved on 2007-11-11.
- "Alles is Liefde behaalt in recordtempo één miljoen bezoekers". www.filmfestival.nl (in Dutch). Netherlands Film Festival. 2007-12-07. Archived from the original on 2007-12-20. Retrieved 2007-12-08. External link in
|This article about a Dutch film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|