October 31, 1991 |
Terceira Island, Azores, Portugal
Jordan-Claire Green (born October 31, 1991) is an American actress, a musician and singer. She is most well known for her role as Michelle in the film School of Rock. Ten years after the film's release, the cast, together with Jack Black, gathered in Austin, Texas, where they greeted fans on a red carpet, took part in a public re-screening of the film followed by a Q&A, after which they reunited on stage for a live music performance.
Green was born in Terceira Island, Azores, Portugal. She has taken violin lessons since age four. She now takes piano and voice lessons, as well as dance classes including tap, ballet, jazz and hip-hop. She appeared in School of Rock as Michelle, a student turned groupie. She was 14-years-old when she starred as Annie Lamm in Come Away Home for which she received a Young Artist Award nomination for 'Best Performance – Leading Young Actress', The Double, The 12 Dogs of Christmas, and Forgotten Pills. She has also guest-starred in Power Rangers Time Force, Alias and Arrested Development.
- Power Rangers Time Force (1 episode, 2001) as Holly Zaskin
- City Guys (1 episode, 2001) as Elle
- School of Rock (2003) as Michelle
- Arrested Development (1 episode, 2004) as Supervisor's Daughter
- Come Away Home (2005) as Annie Lamm
- The Double (2005) as Stephanie
- The 12 Dogs of Christmas (2005) as Emma O'Conner
- Alias (1 episode, 2005) as Nicole Gibson
- Boys Life (2006) as Debbie
- Girlfriends (1 episode, 2007) as Kelly
- Wizards of Waverly Place (1 episode, 2007) as Kelly
- Wild About Harry (2009) as Bridget Howard
- Forgotten Pills (2010) as Megan 15
- Tigby, Sam (August 11, 2013). "'School of Rock' cast reunite ten years after film release". Digital Spy. Retrieved November 20, 2015.
- Webber, Stephanie (August 30, 2013). "School of Rock Cast Reunites After 10 Years: Picture". Us Weekly. Retrieved November 20, 2015.
- Rob Kendt (2005). How They Cast it: An Insider's Look at Film and Television Casting. Lone Eagle. pp. 76–. ISBN 978-1-58065-061-8.
On her desk, in fact, sits a card from Jordan Claire-Green, a young blonde who played Michelle in the movie. "They've all stayed in touch, they all email each other, they became really good friends," Starger says. "Robert became really good ...
- Hayes, John (May 13, 2005). "'Come Away Home' fails to find its way". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved November 20, 2015.
- Rob Stone (28 May 2013). The Cinema of Richard Linklater: Walk, Don't Run. Wallflower Press. pp. 198–. ISBN 978-0-231-16553-2.
- William D. Crump (15 September 2001). The Christmas Encyclopedia, 3d ed. McFarland. pp. 417–. ISBN 978-1-4766-0573-9.
- "27th Annual Young Artist Awards - Nominations / Special Awards". youngartistawards.org. Archived from the original on 2010-07-04.