31 December 1992
|Occupation||Dancer, actor, presenter|
|Children||Cassius Ashley Banjo|
Jordan Banjo was born on 31 December 1992 to Danielle and Funso Banjo. Jordan has an older brother, Ashley Banjo, and a younger sister, Talisa. Jordan is very close to his mother and siblings and his sister often shows her support for him on social media. Jordan admitted to struggling to be away from his mum whilst on I'm a Celebrity.
While at school, Jordan was the victim of racist bullying and he used food as a source of comfort which caused him to gain weight in his teenage years. He became driven to lose weight and eventually lost seven stone.
Before 2007: Swift Moves Juniors
Television work and presenting
In Summer 2013, Jordan and Perri hosted their own television show called Jordan and Perri's Ultimate Block Party, which saw them transform a club (Swim Team, Youth Club etc.) into a dance troupe.
|2009||Britain's Got Talent||Winner, as part of Diversity|
|2010||StreetDance 3D||Member of Aaron′s Crew|
|2012–2014||Ashley Banjo's Secret Street Crew||Mentor|
|2013||Got to Dance||Backstage Co-presenter|
|Got to Dance: Auditions Uncut||Voiceover|
|Jordan and Perri's Ultimate Block Party||Co-presenter|
|2014||Ashley Banjo's Big Town Dance||Himself|
|Get Your Skills On||Himself|
|Stars at Your Service||Himself|
|Jordan and Perri's Xmas Slime||Himself|
|Release The Hounds: Jingle Hell||Himself, team won £12,000 to split between NSPCC and Beatbullying|
|2014—||Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards||UK Co-host|
|You're Back in the Room||Guest|
|2016||I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!||Participant|
|2017||Diversity Presents Steal the Show||Himself|
|2018||Dancing on Ice||Backstage Digital Host|
|2019–||The Greatest Dancer||Co-presenter|
Jordan Banjo was in a relationship with Little Mix star, Jesy Nelson for 10 months but the pair split in 2013. Their breakup was partly due to Jordan finding it hard to deal with Jesy's fame and the attention she received from male fans.
Jordan began dating Naomi Courts in 2015. In May of 2018, Jordan revealed via Instagram that he and Naomi had welcomed their first child, Cassius Ashley Banjo. Cassius' middle name was named after Jordan's elder brother. Eight months after Cassius was born the couple announced that they are expecting another baby and later revealed that it is a girl due in late 2019.
- "Jordan Banjo". Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- "'Diversity Juniors' vs Trial n Error Crew Street Dance Battle (The Jump Off 77)". Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- "Got to Dance". Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- "Jordan Perri Ultimate block party". Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- "It's official! The fab @Jordan_Banjo & @realperrikiely are the UK hosts for the Kids' Choice Awards this March!". Retrieved 17 February 2014.
- "Kids Choice Awards". Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- "Road to the Kids' Choice Awards 2015". Nichelodeon. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Diversity stars return to Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards as hosts". PressParty. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "nickelodeonukHave you heard the news? @jordbanjo and @realperrikiely have something REALLY exciting to tell you...! #KCA". Instagram. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "Meet your 2016 Celebrity Campmates". ITV. Retrieved 13 November 2016.
- "Diversity's Jordan Banjo becomes fourth person to leave I'm a Celebrity". ITV News. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- "Jordan Banjo joins brother Ashley on Dancing on Ice". 8 December 2017.
- "Jordan and Perri's Xmas Slime". nickelodeon. Retrieved 29 November 2014.
- "Release The Hounds". facebook. Retrieved 24 November 2014.
- "Twitter:Joining @Schofe, @hollywills..." @dancingonice. 8 December 2017. Retrieved 8 December 2017.