This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Actress, director, writer, producer|
Jordan Bayne is an American actress, producer and short film writer/director.
Bayne's career started in 1996 with Showtime's Poltergeist: The Legacy; she appeared in two episodes of the TV series. She next appeared in A Stranger in the Kingdom with Ernie Hudson and made 1998 guest appearances on the TV shows Law & Order and Silk Stalkings. Bayne starred in the 2000 independent film Under Hellgate Bridge with Dominic Chianese and Vincent Pastore. Although director Michael Sergio described Jordan as "a brilliant little actress", she got the part only after better-known actor Ashley Judd turned down the role. Her subsequent film roles included Mercy of the Sea with Martin Sheen in 2003.
Bayne's debut as a writer/director came with the 2007 short Argo, starring Jordana Spiro. Argo played the festival circuit screening at the Napa/Sonoma Film Festival, NewFilmMakers, Soho House and Sedona Film Festival among others.
Bayne latest directorial effort was the film The Sea Is All I Know, starring Academy Award winner Melissa Leo. The Sea Is All I Know won the Festival Award for Best Short Film at the 2012 Cincinnati Film Festival  as well as Jury Award for Best Drama Film at the Post Alley Film Festival  and won Melissa Leo several Best Actress Awards, including Rhode Island International Film Festival  and the California Independent Film Festival. The film screened at several international film festivals and even had an Oscar run in 2011.
She is currently in post production on a film she produced, The Way You Love written and directed by Lydia Darly starring Tony Award nominated Karine Plantadit, as well as in development of one of her feature films, Weight".
She is the founder of a revolutionary approach to acting called the permission playground and The Lab - NY | Madrid | Roma, an international incubator for established and emerging talent.
- Poltergeist: The Legacy (TV series) as Julia Walker (2 episodes, 1996–1997)
- Stranger In The Kingdom (1998) as Claire LaRiviere
- Law & Order (TV series, 1998 guest appearance)
- Silk Stalkings (TV series, 1998 guest appearance)
- Under Hellgate Bridge (2000) as Carla
- Fire Over Afghanistan (2003) as Kris Andrews
- Mercy of the Sea (2003) as Kata/Kate
- Argo (2006) - director, writer, producer
- One Night (2007) as Dawn
- The Sea Is All I Know (2011) - writer, director, producer
- Winner, Jury Award Best Drama - Post Alley Film Festival (The Sea Is All I Know)
- Winner Best Narrative Short Film - Cincinnati International Film Festival (The Sea Is All I Know) 
- Winner SLATE AWARD, Best Actress, Melissa Leo - California Independent Film Festival (The Sea Is All I Know) 
- Nominated SLATE AWARD, Best Short Film, - California Independent Film Festival (The Sea Is All I Know) 
- Winner, Grand Prize, Best Actress, Melissa Leo - Rhode Island International Film Festival (The Sea Is All I Know) 
- Nominated Best Short Film at the Pumelo Film Festival (Argo)
- Jordan Bayne Filmography, IMDb.com. Accessed April 3, 2007.
- Schmitt, Brad. "Sound like a Queens girl? Fuhgedaboudit!", The Tennessean, March 30, 2000.
- Pickle, Betsy. "Knoxville native breaks through in gritty little film", The Knoxville News-Sentinel, June 4, 2000.
- Hansen, Nate. "Rookie writer, director brings film to Sedona", Sedona Red Rock News, February 2007.
- Pumelo International Film Festival 2007 - Final List, Pumelo.com. Accessed April 4, 2007.