William Jordan Blackmore (born May 5, 1983) is an American hairdresser and artist in New York City, NY. He is known as a celebrity stylist and, according to W Magazine, his Manhattan salon/gallery is a "hangout for fashion insiders.".
In 2005, Jordan began his collaboration with Oribe (hairdresser), continuing his mentee relationship until Oribe's death on December 16, 2018.
He has been GQ Magazine's featured "Go to Stylist" in three issues, and is a contributor to other publications such as Nylon (magazine), Glamour (magazine), Town & Country (magazine), New York (magazine), American Salon, and Details (magazine).
In 2017, Jordan developed S.Oil, an organic serum oil hair care product. By 2018, S.OIL received two awards:
- “2018 Best Hair Oil” awarded by Oprah Magazine
- “2018 Best Hair Treatment” awarded by Health Magazine
Northern Kentucky University, Bradenton Community College, School Hair school 2003 - 2004 studied under Bob Welch
In 2015, Jordan Blackmore married Andi Potamkin, art dealer and heiress to the Potamkin Automotive Group.
Grew up on a farm in Kentucky with his parents Pete and Nancy Jordan Blackmore, two older sisters and one older brother. The Blackmore family founded Jane's Saddlebag, a tourist destination in Northern Kentucky rich in local history.
- "Jordan Blackmore: Making The Cut". W Magazine.
- "Project Upgrade - The Grown Man's Summer Haircut". GQ Magazine (June 2012): 68.
- "Labels We Love feature hair stylist credit". GQ Magazine (August 2012): 24.
- "The Suited Man feature hair stylist credit". GQ Magazine (August 2012): 32.
- "Northern Kentucky's Jordan Blackmore is in-demand stylist to the stars in his New York City studio". Northern Kentucky Tribune.
- "Andi Potamkin & Jordan Blackmore Get Married". Coveteur. Retrieved 11 July 2019.