|No. -- – Free agent|
|Date of birth:||December 25, 1990|
|Place of birth:||Elmont, New York|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||200 lb (91 kg)|
|High school:||Royal Palm Beach (FL)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2016|
Jordan Isaac Aldon Dangerfield (born December 25, 1990) is an American football safety who is currently a free agent. He played college football at Towson and was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Buffalo Bills in 2013. Dangerfield has also been a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Brooklyn Bolts of the FXFL.
He is a member of the Ethiopian Jewish community.
Dangerfield was signed by the Bills as an undrafted rookie free agent following the 2013 NFL Draft. He was released on August 30, 2013.
Dangerfield signed a reserve/future contract with the Steelers on January 10, 2014. He was released on August 26, 2014 and signed to the practice squad on November 5, 2014. He was released and re-signed to the practice squad throughout the 2014 and 2015 seasons before making the final roster in 2016.
On January 27, 2017, Dangerfield re-signed with the Steelers on a one-year deal.
- Coen, Andrew (2009-10-09). "Inside the Pride: Hofstra DB perseveres through tragedy". Inside the Pride. Retrieved 2016-10-01.
- "Steelers sign 10 players to the Practice Squad". Steelers.com. September 6, 2015. Retrieved January 31, 2017.
- Bryan, Dave (January 27, 2017). "Report: Steelers Re-Sign S Jordan Dangerfield". SteelersDepot.com.
- "Roster moves continue for Steelers". Steelers.com. September 4, 2017.
- "Jordan Dangerfield: Reaches injury settlement". CBSSports.com. September 8, 2017.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive back is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|