|Full name||Jordan Gysberts|
|Date of birth||11 June 1991|
|Original team(s)||Eastern Ranges|
|Draft||11th overall, 2009
|Debut||Round 10, 29 May 2010, Melbourne
v. Geelong, at Skilled Stadium, Geelong
|Height/Weight||189 cm / 82 kg|
|Current club||North Melbourne|
1 Playing statistics correct to end of 2013 season.
Gysberts played his junior football with the Eastern Ranges in the TAC Cup and for Yarra Valley Grammar, where he played as an inside midfielder with good kicking skills. Gysberts also represented the Vic Metro side in the 2008 and 2009 NAB AFL Under-18 Championships and averaged 23 disposals a game in the TAC Cup in 2009 for the Eastern Ranges.
Gysberts was named best on ground for the AFL/AIS Under 18 team during its 2009 Cape Town match against the South Africa national Australian rules football team.
Gysberts was drafted by the Melbourne Football Club in the 2009 AFL National Draft with the 11th overall selection, which Melbourne received in return for trading Brock McLean to the Carlton Football Club. Gysberts was given Brock McLean's number 5 guernsey, which was presented to him by former Melbourne legend Gerard Healy.
After a series of good performances for Melbourne's VFL-affiliate, the Casey Scorpions, Gysberts was selected by the Melbourne match committee to debut against the Geelong Football Club in Round 10 of the 2010 AFL Season. In an impressive debut, Gysberts amassed 26 disposals for the game, the most of any Melbourne player, and was named as one of Melbourne's best players, in what was a comprehensive victory for Geelong. Gysberts repeated the effort of leading Melbourne's possessions in his second game, with 27 overall and also recording four clearances, for which he was awarded a Rising Star nomination, becoming the third Melbourne player, after Jack Trengove and Tom Scully, to be nominated for the Rising Star in 2010. Gysberts was again nominated for the Rising Star award after his Round 11, 2011 match against Essendon.
At the end of the 2013 season, Gysberts was delisted by North Melbourne Football Club.
- Vernuccio, Chris (6 December 2009). "Yarra's trio of talent". Lilydale & Yarra Valley Leader. Retrieved 26 January 2011.
- Quayle, Emma (25 November 2009). "Picks of the draft: Jordan Gysberts". The Age. Retrieved 26 January 2011.
- Quayle, Emma (2 October 2009). "Buckley's kicking test sorts out draft camp". Brisbane Times. Retrieved 26 January 2011.
- "Awesome Aussie youth win one-sided contest". World Footy News. 22 April 2009. Retrieved 26 January 2011.
- Burgan, Matt (27 May 2010). "News Hard work pays off for Gysberts". Official AFL Website of the Melbourne Football Club. Retrieved 26 January 2011.
- Matthews, Bruce (30 May 2010). "Geelong smash Melbourne by 54 points at Skilled Stadium". Herald Sun. Retrieved 26 January 2011.
- "Third Demon gets Rising Star nod". Herald Sun. 8 June 2010. Retrieved 26 January 2011.
- Holmesby, Luke (7 June 2011). "Rising again". AFL.com.au. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- Jordan Gysberts's profile on the official website of the North Melbourne Football Club
- Jordan Gysberts's statistics from AFL Tables