|No. 58 Philadelphia Eagles|
|Date of birth:||June 27, 1992|
|Place of birth:||Colorado Springs, Colorado|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||241 lb (109 kg)|
|High school:||West Chester (OH) Lakota West|
|NFL Draft:||2015 / Round: 3 / Pick: 84|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2016|
Hicks attended Lakota West High School in West Chester, Ohio, where he started his final three seasons, posting 216 tackles, 8.5 sacks, 36 TFL, three forced fumbles, four INTs, 10 PBU and a touchdown. He was an All-American selection by Parade, USA Today, and EA Sports. Hicks won the High School Dick Butkus Award in 2009.
Hicks played college football at Texas from 2010 to 2015.
He started the first three games of his junior season at weakside linebacker, but then missed the remainder of the season due to a hip injury. He earned a medical redshirt to preserve a year of eligibility. The following season, he started the first four games at weakside linebacker before again suffering a season-ending injury, this time a ruptured left Achilles tendon. He returned from the injury to start all 13 games in 2014.
Hicks made his NFL debut on September 20, 2015 against the Dallas Cowboys, after starters Mychal Kendricks and Kiko Alonso suffered injuries. He recorded 7 tackles, one forced fumble and sack. His first career sack also broke the collarbone of Cowboy quarterback Tony Romo The following week when the Eagles traveled to play against the New York Jets, Hicks recorded a team high 10 tackles, an interception, and a fumble recovery. In the November 8 game against the Dallas Cowboys, Hicks scored his first touchdown after intercepting Matt Cassel for 67 yards in a 33-27 OT win. Later in the game, however, Hicks tore his pectoral, and was placed on IR November 9. Hicks was the Eagle's leading tackler up to that point.
On October 30 ,2016 Hicks made his 1st interception of the season. He intercepted Cowboys' Quarterback Dak Prescott at the end of the 1st half. The Eagles lost in overtime 23-29.
On November 6, 2016 Hicks intercepted Giants Quarterback Eli Manning to set up a potential game winning TD. However, the Eagles wern't able to get in the end zone and lost 28-23.
On January 1, 2017 in the season finale agianist the Cowboys, Hicks recorded 2 interception aginaist Quarterback Mark Sanchez
Hicks finished the season with 5 interceptions, 85 tackles, 1.0 sacks and 27 assists.
- "Jordan Hicks wins high school Butkus Award". Rivals.com. December 9, 2009. Retrieved October 29, 2015.
- Olson, Max (September 23, 2013). "Texas LB Jordan Hicks out for year". ESPN. Retrieved October 29, 2015.
- "Jordan Hicks". Over The Cap. Retrieved October 29, 2015.
- Schorr-Parks, Eliot (May 14, 2015). "Eagles sign rookie Jordan Hicks to 4-year deal". NJ.com. Retrieved October 29, 2015.
- Sheridan, Phil (May 15, 2015). "Jordan Hicks signs to close out 2015 draft class". ESPN. Retrieved October 29, 2015.
- Bowen, Les (September 22, 2015). "Jordan Hicks steps up in sub role". Eagles Notebook. Philadelphia Daily News. Philadelphia Media Network. Retrieved October 29, 2015.
- Sheridan, Phil (September 28, 2015). "Eagles rookies Jordan Hicks, Eric Rowe step up in win". ESPN. Retrieved October 29, 2015.
- Dixon, Schuyler (November 8, 2015). "Bryant scores TD, but skid reaches six for Cowboys". San Antonio Express-News. Hearst Corporation. Associated Press. Retrieved November 19, 2015.
Rookie linebacker and Texas-ex Jordan Hicks had a 67-yard interception return for his first career touchdown for the Eagles (4-4).
- "Philadelphia Eagles on Twitter". Twitter. Retrieved 2015-11-09.
- "Eagles lose star rookie LB Hicks for season". WFMZ-TV. The Sports Xchange. November 9, 2015. Retrieved November 19, 2015.