Lucas in the 2019 NFL season
|No. 24 – Kansas City Chiefs|
|Born:||August 2, 1993|
New Rochelle, New York
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||201 lb (91 kg)|
|High school:||New Rochelle (NY)|
|NFL Draft:||2016 / Round: 6 / Pick: 204|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 16, 2019|
Jordan A. Lucas (born August 2, 1993) is an American football safety for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Penn State University. He was drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the sixth round of the 2016 NFL Draft.
Lucas played at New Rochelle High School for coach Lou DiRienzo and then played one season at Worcester Academy in Worcester, Massachusetts. While at Worcester Academy, Lucas played defensive back and running back for coach David Dykeman and was selected the AA South Section Back of the Year as a senior.
Lucas was rated as a three-star prospect by both Scout and Rivals coming out of high school.
Lucas played at Penn State from 2012 to 2015 playing both cornerback and safety. He started out on defense and special teams as one of only six true freshmen in 2012. He played primarily at the cornerback position from 2013-2014 during his sophomore and junior seasons before switching to play safety for his senior season in 2015. His senior season was cut short due to injury. During his career he had 181 tackles, 3 interceptions, 11 tackles for loss, and 4 sacks.
Kansas City Chiefs
On August 31, 2018, Lucas was traded to the Kansas City Chiefs for a 2020 seventh-round draft pick. Lucas, who became an restricted free agent following the end of the season, received an original round tender. On April 15, 2019, he officially signed the one-year $1.323 million tender  Lucas won Super Bowl LIV with the Chiefs after defeating the San Francisco 49ers 31-20.
- "Jordan Lucas Bio :: Penn State :: Official Athletic Site". Official Athletic Site :: Penn State Football. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on August 10, 2018. Retrieved February 23, 2018.
- Jordan Lucas stats
- Poupart, Alain (April 30, 2016). "Dolphins Select Lucas In Sixth Round". MiamiDolphins.com. Retrieved February 18, 2018.
- "Jordan Lucas Draft Profile". NFL.com.
- "Dolphins Make Roster Moves". MiamiDolphins.com. September 2, 2017.
- "Dolphins Sign 8 To Practice Squad". MiamiDolphins.com. September 3, 2017.
- "Miami Dolphins Make Roster Moves". MiamiDolphins.com. October 3, 2017.
- Florio, Mike (August 31, 2018). "Dolphins trade safety Jordan Lucas to the Chiefs". Pro Football Talk. NBC Sports.
- Goldman, Charles (April 16, 2019). "Jordan Lucas, Justin Hamilton and Harrison Butker sign one-year tenders". USA Today. Retrieved June 4, 2019.