|Full name||Jordan Darko-Opoku|
|Date of birth||8 October 1987|
|Place of birth||Mampona Twifu, Ghana|
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder / Forward|
|Winneba Secondary School|
|2003–2004||→ Excelsior (loan)||34||(3)|
|2004–2005||→ Royal Antwerp (loan)||24||(3)|
|2011||→ Dinamo Tirana (loan)||16||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Opoku is a product of Feyenoord Fetteh, Opoku gained promotion to play for the youth team of Fetteh’s mother club Feyenoord. Opoku spent some time at Dutch club Excelsior and Belgian club Royal Antwerp FC before returning to the Ghana. Opoku signed with Feyenoord Ghana for one year and joined in 2006 Asante Kotoko and in the 2007–2008 season Opoku won the Ghana Premier League title and the Ghana President's Cup with Asante Kotoko. The attacking midfielder and forward on 31 January 2010 left his club Asante Kotoko and signed a four-month loan deal with Dinamo Tirana. After a short loan spell with Dinamo Tirana, Opoku became a free agent. In late January 2012, Opoku signed with Ghana Premier League club Berekum Chelsea. On 1 August 2013, Opuku re-signed for Asante Kotoko.
Opoku's first call up for the Ghana national football team was for a friendly match against Argentina national football team, and Opoku earned his debut in the match on 1 October 2009. In November 2013, coach Maxwell Konadu, invited Opoku to be a part of the Ghana national football team squad for the 2013 WAFU Nations Cup. Opoku helped the Ghana national football team to a first-place finish after Ghana national football team beat Senegal national football team by three goals to one. Opoku was part of the Ghana national football team squad that finished runner-up at the 2014 African Nations Championship.
- Ghana Premier League Winner: 2007–2008, 2012–13, 2013–14
- Ghanaian FA Cup: Runner-up 2012–13, Winner 2013–14
- Ghana Super Cup Winner: 2012–13
- Feyenoord Fetteh's Opoku
- Opoku Feyenoord. myradiogoldlive.com.
- Three More Signed. asantekotokofc.org.
- Jordan Opoku joins Albanian side Tirana
- Midfielder Jordan Opoku Has Joined The Blues
- Black Stars away in Argentina
- Ghana suffer Argentina defeat
- "Saka, Mohamed & Mpong in 30-man Ghana squad for Wafu Cup". goal.com. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- "Ghana win 2013 Wafu Cup after edging past Senegal 3-1". goal.com. Retrieved 9 November 2013.