Boston, Massachusetts 
|Alma mater||Curry College (B.A., Communications, 1980)|
|Occupation||radio host, talk show host, voice-over artist|
|Known for||Jordan Rich Show|
|Home town||Randolph, Massachusetts|
|Children||Lindsay M. Rich (daughter)|
Andrew T. Rich (son) 
Jordan Rich was the host of The Jordan Rich Show on WBZ-AM 1030 in Boston, Massachusetts., a mix of history, arts, pop culture, and other topics. Parts of the shows are carried by WCCO (AM) in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He retired after the July 3, 2016 show in order to spend more time with his family.
Early life and education
Rich worked as a disc jockey and talk show host throughout the Boston area, including "morning drive host for WSSH-FM in Boston from 1982 to 1996. He also worked at WRKO-AM from 1978 to 1982, as a co-host of the morning show and a host of his own Broadway music program.". He is also co-owner of Chart Productions, an audio production company. His voice has been included in thousands of voice overs, including The Boston Pops, Sullivan Tire and KB Toys.
Jordan Rich resides in Framingham in the Greater Boston area. His wife of thirty one years, Wendy Levine Rich, a special needs high school teacher in Hudson, Massachusetts, had died in August 2013 of cancer. In 2016, he married Roberta Sydney.
- "Bio: Jordan Rich", CBS Boston
- "Obituary: Wendy (Levine) Rich", The Boston Globe, accessed on legacy.com
- The Jordan Rich Show Archived 2010-03-02 at the Wayback Machine. WBZ 1030
- iTunes Preview: WBZ's Jordan Rich and Friends Archived 2012-11-10 at the Wayback Machine. Apple Inc.
- Jordan Rich Show WCCO (AM)
- WBZ’s Jordan Rich Stepping Away From Overnight Talk Show
- "Curry College Alumni Share Expertise at 'Reporting Extreme Weather' Event", Curry College News, October 24, 2011
- Fybush, Scott, "New England RadioWatch: October 31, 1996: Norm Nathan, 1926-1996", bostonradio.org
- Chart Productions
- Chart Productions Founders
- Malachowski, Jeff, "Longtime Hudson teacher dies after battle with cancer: Few things could keep Wendy Rich away from her passion of educating students each day at Hudson High School", MetroWest Daily News, August 15, 2013
- "Wife Of WBZ's Jordan Rich Passes Away", allaccess.com, August 12, 2013