Roughead warming up prior to a pre-season match in February 2017
|Full name||Jordan Roughead|
|Date of birth||3 November 1990|
|Original team(s)||North Ballarat Rebels (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||No. 31, 2008 national draft|
|Height / weight||200cm / 99kg|
|Position(s)||Ruckman / Defender|
|Current club||Western Bulldogs|
|2010–||Western Bulldogs||113 (24)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Selected with the 31st selection in the 2008 AFL Draft, after playing for the North Ballarat Rebels in the TAC Cup, Roughead plays as a ruckman but is capable of filling a key position up forward and in defence.
Roughead grew up a Bulldogs supporter.
In Round 5, 2010, Roughead made his AFL debut against Adelaide at Etihad Stadium. He performed well, gathering 9 disposals (3 kicks and 6 handballs), taking 4 marks, making 3 tackles and also kicking a goal.
Roughead was announced as the vice captain for 2015, but relinquished the role at the end of the season, choosing to focus on his football.
Roughead played in the Bulldogs' drought-breaking Grand Final win, amassing 13 disposals and 17 hitouts from 75% game time.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2016 season
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
Honours and achievements
- "Jordan Roughead". Western Bulldogs. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- Western Bulldogs rapt to scoop up Jordan Roughead
- Jordan Roughead a ruckman with the lot
- Barry Hall boots 5 as Adelaide Crows remain winless this season
- "Jordan Roughead". AFL Tables. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jordan Roughead.|