March 3, 1995 |
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg; 13 st 3 lb)|
|NHL team (P)
Utica Comets (AHL)
|NHL Draft||115th overall, 2013
Jordan-Carmichael Subban (born March 3, 1995) is a Canadian ice hockey defenceman. He is currently playing for the Utica Comets of the American Hockey League (AHL). He was selected by the Vancouver Canucks in the fourth round (115th overall) of the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. Jordan is one of the three Subban brothers to be drafted into the NHL, the other two being Malcolm Subban and P. K. Subban.
Subban was signed by the Canucks to a three-year entry-level contract on May 14, 2015. Following their training camp for the 2015–16 season, the Canucks assigned Subban to their American Hockey League affiliate, the Utica Comets, to begin his professional career. He spent the entire season with the Comets; tallying 11 goals and 25 assists in 67 games.
At the start of the 2016–17 season, Subban was again assigned to the Comets to start the season. On January 5th, 2017, Subban was named an AHL All-Star and on January 19, the Canucks recalled Subban for his first stint in the NHL.
Regular season and playoffs
- "Vancouver Canucks select Jordan Subban with 115th pick in NHL draft". Sportsnet.ca. 2013-06-26. Retrieved 2013-06-26.
- "Canucks sign Subban to entry-level contract". Vancouver Canucks. 2015-05-14. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- "Canucks reduce pre-season roster". Vancouver Canucks. 2015-09-22. Retrieved 2017-01-19.
- "Canucks Reduce Pre-Season Roster". Vancouver Canucks. 2016-09-28. Retrieved 2017-01-19.
- "JORDAN SUBBAN TO REPRESENT THE COMETS AT THE 2017 ALL-STAR CLASSIC". Utica Comets. 2017-01-05. Retrieved 2017-01-19.
- "Canucks Recall Subban, Re-assign Pedan". Vancouver Canucks. 2017-01-19. Retrieved 2017-01-19.
- Jordan Subban's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Jordan Subban's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey defenceman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|