|Full name||Jordan Westley Webb|
|Date of birth||24 March 1988|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2002-2005||Pine Ridge Pumas|
|2008||Lindsey Wilson Blue Raiders|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 December 2014.
Webb began his career in North America in the soccer team of the Pine Ridge Secondary School. In August 2006 began Webb with his studies at Iowa Central Community College playing for Cleveland Internationals, He played two years for the Iowa CC College and was in the vacation of his College 2007, part of the USL team Springfield Demize. In the Autumn of 2008 joined for his second study degree to the Lindsey Wilson College, and played during the vacation for the USL Premier Development League side Toronto Lynx. When the PDL season came to a conclusion he signed a contract with the Italia Shooters of the Canadian Soccer League. He made his debut on August 2, 2009 in a match against the Brampton Lions, where he scored a goal in his debut match. Throughout the season he assisted the Shooters by finishing third in the International Division and reaching the semi-finals of the postseason. He then played in Singapore for Hougang United and Home United.
- about s.league - S.League.com
- Pine Ridge Secondary School - RAP (Reading at Pine Ridge)
- Webb set to begin collegiate soccer career in Iowa
- Lynx Alumni Boys - toronto lynx soccer club
- Result of the Sunday August 2nd, 2009 CSL game between Italia Shooters and Brampton Lions played at St Joan of Arc Catholic High School in Maple at 5:00pm.
- "Team". Hougang United FC.
- Jordan Webb profile at Soccerway
|This biographical article relating to Canadian soccer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|