Webb playing for Tampines in 2016
|Full name||Jordan Westley Webb|
|Date of birth||March 24, 1988|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2002-2005||Pine Ridge Pumas|
|2008||Lindsey Wilson Blue Raiders|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of April 8, 2016.
Webb began his career in North America in the soccer team of the Pine Ridge Secondary School. In August 2006 Webb began his studies at Iowa Central Community College playing for Cleveland Internationals. He played two years for the Iowa CC College. During summer vacation 2007, he played for USL team Springfield Demize. In the Autumn of 2008 he attended Lindsey Wilson College, and played during the vacation for the USL Premier Development League side Toronto Lynx. When the PDL season came to a conclusion he signed a contract with the Italia Shooters of the Canadian Soccer League. He scored a goal in his debut on August 2, 2009 against the Brampton Lions. He finished third in the International Division in scoring, helping the Shooters reach the semi-finals of the postseason. He then played in Singapore for Hougang United and Home United.
- "Canadian forward Jordan Webb, has agreed to join Tampines". Tampines Rovers FC. Retrieved April 9, 2016.
- Pine Ridge Secondary School - RAP (Reading at Pine Ridge)
- "Webb set to begin collegiate soccer career in Iowa". Retrieved April 9, 2016.
- "LYNX ALUMNI". Retrieved April 9, 2016.
- "August 2, 2009 CSL Italia Shooters vs Brampton Lions (by Rocket Robin)". Retrieved April 9, 2016.
- "Team". Hougang United FC.
- Jordan Webb profile at Soccerway
|This biographical article relating to Canadian soccer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|