|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||October 13, 1991|
|Place of birth:||La Habra, California|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||231 lb (105 kg)|
|High school:||Huntington Beach (CA) Edison|
|NFL Draft:||2014 / Round: 6 / Pick: 192|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Jordan Dean Zumwalt (born October 13, 1991) is an American football linebacker who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the sixth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at UCLA.
Zumwalt attended Edison High School. Zumwalt was named to the EA Sports All-American second-team while in high school. He was ranked as the 4th best inside linebacker and ranked as the 205th national overall prospect by rivals.com. He also was ranked as the 267th national prospect and also was ranked the 9th best middle linebacker prospect by scout.com. He was ranked as the 29 best player in the state of California by rivals.com. He was ranked as the 38th best prospect by scout along with being ranked 43rd best player in CA/NV/HI region by SuperPrep. He was among the players on the Tacoma News-Tribune Western 100. He was named as an honorable mention for the Long Beach Press-Telegram Best in the West. He was selected as the GoldenStatePreps.com SoCal Defensive Player of the Year. He was selected to the MaxPreps All-California first team. On January 3, 2010, He was selected to the L.A. Times All-Star team. On December 22, 2009, He was selected as the Orange County Register Defensive Player of the Year and on February 3, 2010, CIF-SS Pac-5 Division Defensive Player of the Year following his senior year in high school. Homecoming King, Scholar athlete, basketball and wrestling letter winner.
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||40‡||Commit date|
|Huntington Beach, California||Edison High School||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)||220 lb (100 kg)||4.6||Feb 3, 2010|
|Scout: Rivals: 247Sports: N/A|
|Overall recruiting rankings: Scout: 9 (MLB) Rivals: 205 (National), 4 (ILB), 29 (Cal)|
Zumwalt was selected to the rivals.com Pac-10 All-Freshman team following his freshman season. He was also the Defensive tri-winner of UCLA's John Boncheff, Jr. Memorial Award for Rookie of the Year following the season.
On December 31, 2013, Zumwalt was named as co-MVP of the 2013 Hyundai Sun Bowl. He was an Honorable Mention pick for the Pac-12 all-conference team.His other postseason awards included the 2013 Sports Illustrated all bowl team, Senior Bowl attendee, and a spot at the 2013 NFL Combine.
On August 28, 2016, despite having his first healthy preseason, he was waived by the Steelers.
- "UCLA Profile". uclabruins.com.
- "2010 BEST IN THE WEST FOOTBALL BIOS". presstelegram.com. Retrieved September 4, 2016.
- "2009 Times' all-star team". latimes.com. January 3, 2010. Retrieved January 3, 2010.
- "Edison's Zumwalt earns county's top defensive honor". ocvarsity.com. Retrieved December 22, 2009.
- "Edison's Jordan Zumwalt chooses ...". hbindependent.com. Retrieved February 3, 2010.
- "Three Bruins Named To Rivals.com Pac-10 All-Freshman Team". uclabruins.com. Retrieved December 16, 2010.
- "Rivals.com Pac-10 all-freshman team". rivals.com. Retrieved December 15, 2010.
- "UCLA Statistics". sports-reference.com.
- "The 2011 Pac-12 All-Bowl team". espn.com. Retrieved January 13, 2012.
- "Sun Bowl: UCLA's Jordan Zumwalt named game's co-most valuable player". inlandsocal.com. Retrieved December 31, 2013.
- "Linebacker Jordan Zumwalt ends UCLA career with MVP-worthy performance". dailynews.com. Retrieved December 31, 2013.
- "Pittsburgh Steelers Select UCLA Linebacker Jordan Zumwalt in the Sixth Round of the NFL Draft".
- Steelers Begin Roster Cuts; Place Rookie T Jerald Hawkins On IR