Jump to navigation Jump to search
In mathematics, Jordan decomposition may refer to
- Hahn decomposition theorem, and the Jordan decomposition of a measure
- Jordan normal form of a matrix
- Jordan–Chevalley decomposition of a matrix
- Deligne–Lusztig theory, and its Jordan decomposition of a character of a finite group of Lie type
- The Jordan–Hölder theorem, about decompositions of finite groups.
| disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.