|Born||28 December 1998|
Haleiwa, HI, U.S.A
Early life & education
Barratt was a last-minute addition to the Women’s Skateboard Park field at the X-Games 2016. The competition was her first pro contest. The then 17-year-old Barratt earned bronze. In 2016, Barratt became the first female junior pro to compete in both surfing and skating at the VANS U.S. Open. In 2017, Barratt became the first woman to qualify for and compete at the Dew Tour. In 2017, Barratt won the Vans Girls Combi Bowl pool classic.
Barratt is among the 16 members of the inaugural U.S.A Skateboarding National Team announced in March, 2019. Barratt will compete to qualify for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games in the Women's Park division.
Toyota, Vans, Pro-Tec, Bones, Independent, Mob Grip, Black & Decker, 187 Pads, Samsung
- "Jordyn Barratt - Profile". X Games.
- Lane, Lisa. "San Dieguito Academy junior accomplishes big dreams in skate and surf world". Fox 5 San Diego.
- EDWARDS, KONATA (2018-07-21). "The Growth Of Women's Skateboarding Is Displayed At The Summer X Games". UPROXX. Retrieved 2019-03-20.
- BOWKER, PAUL. "U.S. Skateboarders Jordyn Barratt, Brighton Zeuner Grab Podium Finishes In Skateboard Park". Team USA. Retrieved 2019-03-20.
- "USA Skateboarding Olympic Team Announced". Transworld Skateboarding.
- Meronek, Rob. "Jordyn Barratt Profile Bio: Ranking, Photos, Video Global Rank: 10th Overall". TheBoardr.